Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Los Angeles Civil War Roundtable

I will be speaking at the Los Angeles Civil War Roundtable of on Wednesday, October 17th at 7:00 p.m. on Mary Lincoln's belief in Spiritualism during the Civil War--just in time for Halloween!

Where:
At the Clubhouse of the Villa Velletri
4330 Glencoe Avenue
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
(310) 570-9223 or (310) 804-0403


I just want to say thank you to the California Civil War Roundtable for welcoming me into the Civil War community.  You have all been gracious not only to me but to my Mom providing dinners and wonderful audiences. 

If you have an interest in the Civil War, please consider joining your local Civil War Roundtable they are a nation wide organization that encourages and welcomes the latest Civil War scholarship.

For more information about the Los Angeles Civil War Roundtable please visit: http://www.lacwrt.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment