Monday, September 8, 2014

Book Available in Gettysburg

I am very pleased to announce the my book "I Would Still Be Drowned in Tears": Spiritualism in Abraham Lincoln's White House" is now available at the American History Shop in Gettysburg. Whenever I am in Gettysburg I always visit the American History Shop and I am so proud that now my book will join the ranks along some of the best history authors in the US.

Image

American History Shop
461 Baltimore St.
Gettysburg, PA 17325
http://www.tbhabitat.com/books.htm

My book can also now be found at the Gettysburg Heritage Center (formerly the Civil War Wax Museum).  The Gettysburg Heritage Center is currently undergoing a massive remodeling and I can't wait to see the completed museum which will tell the story of the Gettysburg civilians.  I am also very proud to have my book selected to be featured in the center's gift shop which features the best author's in the field of Civil War studies.

 

Gettysburg Heritage Center
297 Steinwehr Ave
Gettysburg, PA 17325
http://www.gettysburgmuseum.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment