Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Update

I have not updated this blog in over a month, and in the passing time a lot has happened.  On April 28, 2014, I packed my bags and moved with my parents and moved from San Diego, CA to Ruther Glen, VA--a move of over 3,000 miles!  Now I am located in the heart of the Civil War nestled between Fredericksburg, VA and Richmond, VA--in this area alone four major battles were fought.

Upon my arrival in Virginia, I was able to attend my first major Civil War re enactment, the 150th commemoration of the Battles of the Wilderness and Spotsylvania  Court House.  It was an amazing experience and I had the chance to meet new friends and the people who publish my articles at The Citizens' Companion.

Below is a photo of me at the tent for The Citizens' Companion holding the issues that feature my articles--and my next article is coming in the next issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment