Thursday, January 4, 2018

New Titles

2017 was a busy year for me, as I published two books and was featured in a new anthology of true ghost stories.

In December I published my biography of Mary Ball Washington.  I am very proud of this book and it was the result of three years of research.  The book is available currently at the Mary Washington House in Fredericksburg, VA and on Amazon.



In October I published a forgotten classic on American manners during the Civil War era.  With a new introduction and editorial notes Manners during the Civil War was adapted from American Etiquette, or the Customs Adopted by Polite Society throughout the United States.   Manners during the Civil War is available on Amazon.



My final published piece was a true story of a ghostly encounter I had at the Spotslyvania County Confederate Cemetery featured in Encounters With the Paranormal: Volume 3: Personal Tales of the Supernatural edited by author Mike Ricksecker.  The book was published in October and proceeds goes towards preserving the Mineral Springs Hotel in Alton, IL.  The book is also available on Amazon and at Haunted Road Media.

Happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment