Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Books Published

Below are my current books published as of February 2019:

Civil War Ghosts is published by Haunted Road Media and is available on Amazon


"I Would Still Be Drowned in Tears": Spiritualism in Abraham Lincoln's White House is available on Amazon in print and Kindle. 


Mary Ball Washington: The Mother of George Washington is available on Amazon.


Manners During The Civil War: American Etiquette or, The Customs Adopted by Polite Society Throughout the United States is available on Amazon.


"My Heart is in the Cause": The Civil War Diary of James Meyers, Hospital Steward 45th Pennsylvania 1863-1865 is available on Amazon.  

My work has also appeared in the following anthologies published by Haunted Road Media.


I recount my experiences while working at the Whaley House in Encounters with the Paranormal: Personal Tales of the Supernatural: Volume 2 is available on Amazon.


In the third volume in the series, I recount my time in a Confederate cemetery in Spotsylvania County, Virginia. Encounters with the Paranormal: Personal Tales of the Supernatural: Volume 3 is available on Amazon.


I contributed two chapters to the fourth volume where I recounted my experiences while visiting the Lincoln Home in Springfield, Illinois.  My second chapter details the true history of Grace Sherwood otherwise known as the Witch of Pungo.  Encounters with the Paranormal: Personal Tales of the Supernatural: Volume 4 is available on Amazon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment