Saturday, January 2, 2016

Ring in the New Year with a New Book

Happy New Year, I have been a very bad blogger in 2015.  Since the summer I have been consumed with my new position at work--more about that in a future post and in the process trying to get my second book published I have sadly neglected this blog.  Well, in the spirit of the new year I have resolved to be a more faithful blogger updating this site more frequently.

One way I like to ring in the new year is with a new book and for those who are looking to be transported back in time, may I suggest my new book "My Heart is in the Cause": The Civil War Diaries of James A. Meyers, 45th PA.  follow James A. Meyers as he journeyed from Fredericksburg, VA to Vicksburg, MS, then back to Virginia at the end of the Civil War as the Hospital Steward of the 45th PA through the entries in his compelling diary written in the fields.  Available now on Amazon.com!



No comments:

Post a Comment